sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2009

You never went good for me!

How I can make me realize that we never gonna be right?
When I go to achieve to show me that the end is now?
For a long time I believed, but now my hope is broken
I had afraid, and promise for me that I don’t goes love again.
But even my promise I broken (I loved again)
I hate this moment!
All tears that I cried, all fears that I had
I’m lost, when I know that I don’t be lost
I understand that life follow your course
And I follow my way
Now everything is different
And I need forget you,
But how? If sometimes you appear in my mind.
Sometimes you make me to feel unhappily, empty, lonely and weak
I create dreams and plans for us, but now this just disappear
I want listen the voice inside of me (It scream that found another person)
I forget for don’t suffer more
But I feel like if you continued in my life (An unfulfilled obligation does not leave you to go)
Keeping my dreams and turn them in nightmares
I gave my all, but not went enough
I don’t want try more
Because the “we” never existed
You was a bigger liar, and now I can’t know what is true
The last chance gone and now you’re one stranger to me.
I can’t look behind, because your trails still stay there
I thought that we were strong
Now I need say bye, although I had that to have maked this a long time before.
You never went good for me!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário