domingo, 8 de março de 2009

Maybe if my heart stops beating It won't hurt this much...

Each day more i feel that “The one day " is farther.
And i feel me lonely in this world
I gave my all, and don’t received anything of comeback...
I hope that past comeback into my life, but is almost impossible
Each day more i fall, because i see myself in the side of a precipice.
You don’t care with me, and one more time i see that I’m stay of outside of your life
One more time i saw what that i wanted not see.
I need follow my way, i need forget you, i need forget me.
Sometimes i believe that Maybe if my heart stops beating it won't hurt this much
I'm tired this life, i'm tired of remember you.
Well, why i still have hope, this is stupid!
You don't care... and you acts like if you don't know me...
I’m broken inside, feeling me empty, and the blame is your
Sometimes i wish that I never had known you.
You know nothing about the things, and my feelings means nothing for you…
One more time, i'm hurt, but one day i learn that you not is good for me...
My mistake is love you, and this mistake took the life of me.
‘Cause one day you was everything that i knew, and now you are everything that i need forget,
‘cause of “big dream” you turn the my “big fear”
But I know that if I see you again I go to make the same mistake again!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário