sábado, 14 de março de 2009

I found

I found somebody for Love
I found somebody for trust
Somebody in who I can believe
In its side I feel myself well
As if I had found my place, and like if I had found the right reasons for me
Sometimes I question myself
Who stay in your mind now? What you’re making now? How you left all things go away? You’re crazy?
But when arrived in my place I forget everything.
And I fell in my heart and soul that I stay in the place that I must stay
I change each day more, I never let this go
This moment means much for me
Now I can’t turn off my heart
He screams with all your strength
Don’t give up, just stand up
So i followed my walk with my lift head
Now I know everything that I did had a sence
I am walking until my dreams
Every step that I gave, every move that I maked
All was for I arrive until here
Everything brought me until here, for that I could know you, and to find what I always looked for…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário