sábado, 23 de julho de 2011

Only you

If I told you I'm ok
I'd be lying
But I’m really happy for you
For your happiness
And I’m glad to know you
I’m glad to be part of your life
Even with all this
And I’m so thankful for we still be friends
So everyday I’ll pray to God guide you
To make you happy
I wish that she make you very happy
And I, well I’m still right here
Looking to you all the time
And I hope that you be the most happy person all of world
Can you see this now?
Can you feel this now?
I hope so
Really I'm thinking of you
I'm thinking of you all the time
But now is different
You is my best friend
Only my best friend
And I still have you in my life
Still have you by my side
You're the best
And amazing
You is charming
And one word can describe you
INCREDIBLE
Thanks for be just who you are...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário