domingo, 13 de fevereiro de 2011

For the true angel!

Lately the things are so hard.
One moment alone is enough to think about life.
The pain is so strong
I can't accept the fact you're gone forever
I knew that lose you would hurt
But I never imagined that would hurt this way
I can't live without you
And you're the only thing has been in my mind lately
Suddenly I see my world without you
And sometimes I feel myself without air
Everything because you're not here
Now the Sunday never be the same
We never will stay talking about the life together again.
Is so sad think that I never will hold your hand again
But I always will remember everything you means to me.
I'm so thankful for each moment by your side.
But now the life need continue.
The only thing that I can do is promise you:
I'll always remember you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário